ASLA is excited to introduce the Online Learning Student & Emerging Professional SPOTLIGHT mini-series giving Student and Associate ASLA members the opportunity to work with a Professional Practice Network (PPN) Mentor in creating a presentation for ASLA’s Online Learning series. This is a great opportunity for students and emerging professionals to share eye-opening research, or dive into a little design exploration over the summer.
The mini-series Call for Proposals is now open and will close on Monday, May 16.
To submit a proposal:
1. Check out the SPOTLIGHT mini-series Call for Proposals form.
2. Review the PPNs that will be serving as hosts and mentors (Children’s Outdoor Environments, International Practice, Land Use Planning, & Women in Landscape Architecture). Which PPN does your topic or research best fit?
3. Once you have your description and objectives finalized, fill out the form with all the necessary information and submit!
4. Selected participants will be notified in early June. At this time, you will be introduced to your PPN Mentor.
5. Collaborate with your mentor! Presentations will take place in August.
We look forward to seeing your research, technical analysis, large scale ideas, or whatever else you may bring to the table to share with your fellow landscape architecture professionals! For questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.