Do you have an idea that will change the field of landscape architecture? Here’s your opportunity to share it at the 2020 ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture in Miami Beach.
We’re seeking presentations for game-changing ideas that can move the profession forward—ideas from different perspectives, voices, and backgrounds. Those big ideas could come from you.
Game Changer sessions are designed to be fast-paced, innovative talks. Presenters will have just 20 slides that advance automatically every 20 seconds to share their game-changing idea. The deadline for presentation proposals is 12:00 p.m. PT on Monday, March 23.
No matter your speaking experience, this is a great opportunity to share ideas and concepts under development that will drive innovation. Submissions from first-time presenters, students, emerging professionals, and allied professionals are strongly encouraged.
How to Enter:
- Your information: tell us about yourself.
- Written description: pitch this presentation in two sentences. How will your idea change the field?
- Video: submit a short (one-minute), cell phone-quality video describing your Game Changer session. No fancy production required. Most importantly, have fun with it!
Eligibility & Registration:
- Landscape architecture professionals (graduates of a landscape architecture program recognized by ASLA) wishing to present must be active members of ASLA.
- Participants who are selected as Game Changer presenters will receive 30% off a full registration to conference.
- Allied professionals are encouraged to both submit and speak, but they are not required to be members of ASLA.